18 mag 2014

Yume no danpen (夢の断片) (eng version) [PART 4]

(VERS. ITA QUI)
Confused he kept silent to observe her. He couldn't say anything, he just listened to the sweet voice that, in his heart, he felt as a part of himself . “Forgive my euphoria. I waited for you so many moons and the fear that it may be merely the result of a dream makes me desire to live this moment fully”. While speaking she stroked her long hair, smiling. “Oh, don't worry . I'm just rather confused. I'm afraid I don't understand what you say”. He went one step closer to her so much that he brushed her hands. Upon contact with her skin he shivered . It was cool and smooth, almost like a crystal. He winced, “you are cold , are you ok?” he observed her. “Don't worry” she said, smiling and shaking herself to show that she was fine . “I didn’t introduce myself, my name is Shizuku and I'm a spirit of water”. He was puzzled and worried that the girl was making fun of him. His silence was lasting too long so she decided that showing her true nature, was the only alternative “if I may ask, have you a flask with water?”. He still didn't understand if the intentions of the girl were good or not. The many negative experiences restrained him to give trust easily. However, slowly and without question, he undid from his belt the small flask and handed it to her. She took it, opened it and let the liquid come out. Promptly the warrior moves to stop her but he saw the water defy the fall and rise upward, as drawn by some supernatural force. With her other hand she maneuvered it, forming floating bubbles. Remained petrified, he almost thought he was dreaming, he watched the girl maneuvering the liquid smiling, she didn’t endanger him but her power alarmed him. After a while she made the water go back in the flask and closed it handing it to the warrior who still stared at her in disbelief. “Here you go, I hope I persuaded you” she smiled gently tilting the head to one side. The warrior grabbed it and put it back on the belt “yes...I would say that you convinced me. But it is still hard to believe, it's amazing! The elders of my village have always told about divine creatures that lived in the forest but in their stories they were described as disgusting monsters or with weird shapes”. The girl began to laugh , the sound of her laughter was sweet and sincere, “those creatures really exist but us spirits are hard to find”. She laughed again, her hair moved animated by a slight gust of wind “as the years go by less wise and pure-hearted people populate this world. Only with a wise heart and free from all evil one is able to see us”.
(photo's credits to Orangepopfox)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento